best place for accessories

wildrooster

Supercharged
I did my taxes today and I am getting back more than what I thought I would and I wanted to get the most bang for my buck. After doing some looking every where online I go everything is priced the same so I am calling out to everyone here where is the cheapest place to get accessories at.

It really depends on what you are looking for. Triumphestore usually has everything 10% off. But if you called around I bet you could get a good deal. Rivco is supposedly giving discounts now too when buying direct.

that will save me about 45 on the seat set up I was looking for. What I am looking for on my R3T is the solo seat, backrest and solo rack $555 is looking better than $600

Try the motorcycle discount super store or MDSS for short. They have OEM triumph accessories at the best prices I can find so far. I was gonna price it for you but there are a couple of choices so. Lets us know if you think this site is worth while.
Im sure somebody has used them before.

mutt

Motorcycle Accessory Discount Super Store

I agree, check out MADSS for many of your needs, they are great to deal with. You may have to wait a while to receive your order, as Scott has to bring in many of the items, but I have found that the wait was worth the savings. Their website is Triumph Accessories catalog

Glad to hear that you saved (?) a couple hundred bucks. If you're like a lot of us here doing more with less, those savings aren't saved, rather they get spent on more gadgets and bling for the Rocket. How about all those chrome goodies available to dress up your R3T...

One thing for sure, I have the only polished stainless radiator insert for the R3Touring...and the Classic and Standard plus the brakeline clamps, handlebar clamps, pannier stiffener kits and oil filters, brake pads, plugs and air filters...cheaper than 99% of the dealers on the net plus my shipping is less as well. While you are at it, get some leather conditioner to soften up that crappy l,ooking leather jacket you own.

You get what you pay for and I try to make sure you get the best price, because, I ride a Rocket too.

as soon as I get my money back in a week or two I will start handing it out for goodies the more I can save on what I had planned on getting the more I can spend elsewhere

Back