I like this one, mostly because I wanted a mount with wireless charging. I use mine for navigation-plugging in is a pain, cords don't last long due to the vibration, and ANY moisture and they don't charge. The wireless charging on this one works well, it fits a standard 1" Ram ball, and it's not terribly expensive.

I've got three quad-lock mounts - one for each bike and one for the GTi :p

Yep, they work for me.

Imo the one you like that you can afford that does not rely on rubber or elastic to hold it in place. Hard spring loaded or swist and lock are the only acceptable mounts.
If I'm going somewhere I write the turns on the inside of my wrist and focus on the road with my phone in my pocket. But now that I have a solid mount I just GPS. Wish I had one that also wirelessly charged it.
I was not impressed with the quad lock I saw a demo for
The eam mount quick grip I got is by far the most impressive worked every time and never has come off even when I dumped it.
Quad lock just needs a twist and it's gone. Ram quick grip is impossible to remove unless you lift the mount up. Also no dumb rear mounted thing like quad

QuadLock has been amazing wit the vibration pad. The phone case is a bit slippery it would be nice if it had some grip on the sides
Grip you said? For all your grip needs, Talon Grip! I use that in my case and a few other things because i am kind of butter fingers...

Attachments

• 20230901_150502.jpg
    20230901_150502.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 18
RAM with the corner rubber strapis not safe, have caughty phone on my chest twice because of it.

Quad lock if you can tolerate their cases (I cannot).

I'm going with this and a custom mount ahead of the bars. The top locking screw can be operated with a gloved hand. It has a channel with rubber pads to clamp phone securely. Rapid in/out, much faster than RAM + rubber strap, a bit slower than quad lock.

Screenshot_20230901_144118_Opera.jpg

Freakmount made in america, small thing, strong enough to remove fingers 🤪 clean up the bars 😎

Attachments

• IMG_7306.jpeg
    IMG_7306.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7305.jpeg
    IMG_7305.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7304.jpeg
    IMG_7304.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 14
Back