What a insult. moderately an *******? Really? Guess am not as good as i thought. I'm going to work on this. Working on the moderately sober as we speak. Got some beer from the local grocery store called flat tire and figured out real quick something was not right. The shi5 expired over three months ago. Did not have a clue that beer can go bad over time. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

What a insult. moderately an *******? Really? Guess am not as good as i thought. I'm going to work on this. Working on the moderately sober as we speak. Got some beer from the local grocery store called flat tire and figured out real quick something was not right. The shi5 expired over three months ago. Did not have a clue that beer can go bad over time. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I was around your neighborhood today, rode with Bud, got to try his 240hp rocket, now i want one!

Ya, juss moderately cauz I know you really have a heart of gold when it comes to dogs n kiddo’s ;)

Back