Barback risers on a roadster

Mr G

The Caretaker
Ride
2014 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Hey all ,
I was looking at this as an easy install instead of the Rivco risers anyone done this . Wondering if it will impede lifting the tank or fitting the clocks back on to the risers with the bracket .
I know they are for bars 1-1/8th but thought I may be able to put a shim in to bring it down to 1 inch . The handle bars are almost there for me but just need a little up and back .
Whats your thoughts, do you think it would work .

ROX 1 1/2" Barback Riser for 1 1/8" Handlebar (28mm handlebar) - Raise the bar!

It will probably raise havoc with the gauges since you won't be lifting them up. Look where your hand bar will be. If over the mount the gauges bolt to. Thats probably why you have never seen them on a Real Rocket. Just the new 2.5's

It will probably raise havoc with the gauges since you won't be lifting them up. Look where your hand bar will be. If over the mount the gauges bolt to. Thats probably why you have never seen them on a Real Rocket. Just the new 2.5's

I was thinking of just using the bottom part of the ROX and seeing if the top part with the clocks from the bike would attach to base .

I was thinking of just using the bottom part of the ROX and seeing if the top part with the clocks from the bike would attach to base .
There has been a guy or two adding them to the new rockets
Maybe they could give you the bolt hole measurement ?

Back