Backrest powder coat

Have done a lot of my chrome for satin black powder..dont know but chrome just seems so old this day and age and iff ime honest ive never been a fan

Ya know, Paul, the old saying against HD way back in my Dad's Indian dealer days (47-53) was, "If it don't go, chrome it!" :eek: :roll: :rolleyes:
I consider my chrome an understatement presenting a "sleeper" while encouraging other bikes to make like a frog and jump on in! :thumbsup: :D

Back from powder coater... Chrome Bad:thumbsdown:
20180405_122811.jpg
84AACA0C-FC40-4455-822E-E205F726D1E8.jpeg

The part is sandblasted down first before powder. I find the finish quite durable...much better than regular paint.
I gottcha. I just gotta make sure they sand blast the parts I need done. We had a local guy powder a roll cage for a Polaris Rzr. He was cheap, 200 bucks, but he did not prep very good. It was a fresh cage, but the paint isn't as durable as it could be. Get what you pay for in our case

I gottcha. I just gotta make sure they sand blast the parts I need done. We had a local guy powder a roll cage for a Polaris Rzr. He was cheap, 200 bucks, but he did not prep very good. It was a fresh cage, but the paint isn't as durable as it could be. Get what you pay for in our case
Take it to a good machine shop it only cost me $100 to have the backrest parts powder coated.

Back