Back in the saddle!

Welcome back and glad your getting along!!
tough starting out in 5 gear all the time?
Yes runs a little hotttt! But that's the best they can do with a car motor jammed between the wheels!!

I live in Vegas and got my Rocket in the summer. First thing I noticed was how hot the bike was in stop and go traffic. That was my only complaint. I also found that if it was moving down the highway there was no problem. I wrapped the headers and then put the shields back on and that helped. Even my V8 bikes are quite a bit cooler. Once the summer was over I didn't notice the heat any more. Good to hear you're ok and you're riding again.

I live in Vegas and got my Rocket in the summer. First thing I noticed was how hot the bike was in stop and go traffic. That was my only complaint. I also found that if it was moving down the highway there was no problem. I wrapped the headers and then put the shields back on and that helped. Even my V8 bikes are quite a bit cooler. Once the summer was over I didn't notice the heat any more. Good to hear you're ok and you're riding again.
Worked in vegas the last 4 years building the Spring Mountains Visitor Gateway in Mt. Charleston. Headed there today from Phoenix (stayed an extra day) for a meeting...

Back