Avon Cobra Recall

Had a call from my dealer. Had just changed from Metzlers, got home and parked it! Timing sucks. Yep, mime's a bad un.

Real shame cos I rode home in the wet and was really very impressed with the grip on the new rubber and wet roads! Prompt recall and I'm convert too.

Become more fatalistic of late. No one died. Move on

Dear Eric,
Thank you for your email on the Cobra tire for your Rocket III. The recall was initiated in England and at this point does not have NITSA approval in this country and won’t for another week at least. There are only 64 tires involved that came into the US so unless you have a tire with a DOT code of 4109, 4209 or 4409 it does not need to be of concern to you. If you have a tire with this DOT code please let us know.

Sincerely,

Sukoshi Fahey (Ms.)
Avon Motorcycle Tyres North America
4600 Prosper Dr., Stow, OH 44224

800-624-7470 x 3135

www.avonmoto.com

CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, AND/OR TRADE SECRET INFORMATION

The information contained in this e-mail (along with any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or trade secret information that is the property of Cooper Tire and Rubber Company. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not read any further, and any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately via email or phone 800-624-7470 Ext. 3135 and immediately delete this transmission. Copyright © unpublished

Back