Auxiliary socket?

Odemo

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 3R
Who knows if the Rocket 3 2020 has an auxiliary socket to be able to connect some fog lights.
Thank you.

Can you put a picture of the location on the bike? please.
Thank you.

Can you put a picture of the location on the bike? please.
Thank you.
I would be cautious about adding Fog Lights to the AUX PLUG connector.

It is likely to be un-switched power (if it's anything like the 2.3L). This means any twerp can switch the lights on and leave them on at any time.

Also - it will depend what wattage you intend to power.

[QUOTE = "barbagris, post: 699220, member: 2487"] Sería cauteloso al agregar luces antiniebla al conector AUX PLUG.

Es probable que sea energía sin conmutar (si es algo así como el 2.3L). Esto significa que cualquier twerp puede encender las luces y dejarlas encendidas en cualquier momento.

Además, dependerá de la potencia que pretenda alimentar. [/ QUOTE]

Faros antiniebla led de 14 vatios (7W + 7W)

Under the air intake, to the right. auxilliary socket.jpg

Faros antiniebla led de 14 vatios (7W + 7W)
Créame cuando te digo que un LED de 7W no sirve para mucho si pretendes VER algo con ellos. Si es para aumenta tu visibilidad a otros - vale!. Tengo LED mas grande en mis intermitentes.

Se puede aproximar que 20W de LED es mas o menos como 55W incandescente. Mundo real.

Soy algo obsesionado por las luces.

[QUOTE = "barbagris, post: 699292, member: 2487"] Créame cuando te digo que un LED de 7W no sirve para mucho si pretendes VER algo con ellos. Si es para aumentar tu visibilidad a otros - vale !. Tengo LED mas grande en mis intermitentes.

Se puede aproximar que 20W de LED es más o menos como 55W incandescente. Mundo real

Soy algo obsesionado por las luces.

[/CITAR]

Las luces de niebla are these. Givi s321

S321 - can't find online on Givi site - but the 322 is listed and those are supposed to be 14W each.
How are you going to mount them?

[QUOTE = "barbagris, post: 699528, member: 2487"] S321 - no se puede encontrar en línea en el sitio de Givi - pero el 322 está en la lista y se supone que son 14W cada uno.
¿Cómo vas a montarlos? [/ QUOTE]

Right, it's 14w. power each fog light. I didn't write it well before.
I had the Givi s321 fog lights installed on another motorcycle.
The s321 and s s322 are the same technical specifications.
I will install them with a clamp directly on the fork

Back