Auxiliary lamp kit bulb

Nateskate

.040 Over
One of my bulbs burnt out. Does anyone know if A015-A or A110-A is the type of bulb that I need or where the heck to get it?

The bulb comes out with the base and positive lead. I have never seen anything like it. A little help would be appreciated.

Its a 35w H3 bulb. Pretty easy to find. Make sure one of your connectors inside the light didn't come loose first. That's what happened to mine.

This might be a stupid question, does the bulb come out of the holder or is the new lamp complete with the dime size metal base and lead wire? I pulled on it but it seems like it's not supposed to come out??

h3 bulbs are used in most driving lights just about any auto store has them but I believe they mostly have 55w bulbs I am not sure how the extra wattage would work out.

NAPA store carry the 35w H3s. They cost about $8 each. I've bought two of the little buggers now.

In my experience, if one lamp burns out, I would replace the other one soon after.
3 different bikes, always the same.:confused:

Boulevard Spotlight housing

I own a Boulevard C109R 2008 an looking for a A015-A spotlight housing for my light bar.
Do you know any salvage yards that I could check out to see if they have damaged Boulevard. The Suzuki shops want to sell you a complete light bar (turn signals and spot lights) right and left side. thanks

Back