Athens - Greece is Calling

Good day Error... (sound's oddly wrong but I like it :) ) and welcome to the asylum. That is quite the intro and much appreciated. You are part of the Triumph elite now and are encouraged to post many pics of that new monster along with some of your countryside. Haven't seen any members posting pictures of Greece in the background so we look forward to a menagerie of sorts. It would appear that Triumph's new 2500 is perfectly suited to your age bracket. A lot of us older folk still prefer the 2300 with the more traditional fender config. We are waiting to see if the Triumph gods are going to bring out a new proper "Touring" model. Have fun Rocketman... er, did I say that in Error???
Wrong is the new Right my friend :D

Be sure as the weather will get a little warmer i will be happy to share with you some countryside photos along with the Rocket.
I don't know if there are any Greek members here but for sure i haven't seen a Rocket on the streets so far.

I have some ideas for some small modifications but all of these in time ahead.

thanks,
e.f.

Welcome! The R18 was one of the bikes I was looking at also and rode one. It handled exactly how you would expect a massive heavy bike with a big engine. like a bus. Also the torque was not impressive. Then I rode 2020 Rocket R and it it exceeds all expectations for handling not to mention arm stretching torque in any gear at any speed.
Thanks !

Yeap as soon as i rode the Rocket the R18 vanished completely from my head.

Nice bike history, welcome. I was a Harley rider then switched to Indians. I tried a 2014 Rocket Roadster and bought it. Down the dark road of big power I went and loved it. When the new models came out I was intrigued and bought a TFC. This new model is the chit ain’t it?:thumbsup:
Thank you !

This new model ? Hmmm it's aaaaaalright i guess 😂

Back