ARE YOU THIS GOOD?!?

A very good friend of mine is British champ and world class FMX star . His training complex is not far from my house and I when I was a lot less portly I used to play there often on my various dirt bikes . He has riders from all over the world come down to stay there and train when doing UK tours and watching those guys ride is breathtaking . Not only their big air antics , but their off ramp playing is something to behold and on any bike ! One of the guys offered me a wager that he would wheelie my rocket for as far as I requested whilst sat on the handlebars , if I removed the flyscreen ! I'm sure he could but couldn't stand to see my baby abused like that !
Check out Jamie Squibb freestyle ! He is currently between tours with the Nitro Circus !

A very good friend of mine is British champ and world class FMX star . His training complex is not far from my house and I when I was a lot less portly I used to play there often on my various dirt bikes . He has riders from all over the world come down to stay there and train when doing UK tours and watching those guys ride is breathtaking . Not only their big air antics , but their off ramp playing is something to behold and on any bike ! One of the guys offered me a wager that he would wheelie my rocket for as far as I requested whilst sat on the handlebars , if I removed the flyscreen ! I'm sure he could but couldn't stand to see my baby abused like that !
Check out Jamie Squibb freestyle ! He is currently between tours with the Nitro Circus !

Shoulda let the guy wheelie your Rocket and video it.
Then tell everyone it was you!!!
BTW - Was the guy's name Kevin Carmichael?

Back