Anyone fitted the latest MC Cruise Control to a Roadster

My MC Cruise Control will arrive today, looks like a job over the Easter break. The servo bracket might present a bit of a challenge to get the servo unit on the right angle.

My MC Cruise Control will arrive today, looks like a job over the Easter break. The servo bracket might present a bit of a challenge to get the servo unit on the right angle.
Gimmee a shout if you get stuck Jim - I have fabrication equipment.

Yep, the MC Cruise Control arrived today, very well packaged, lots of instructions included, Mittzy thanks for the offer to help. I have the feeling the servo bracket will need some modifications.

7636F22D-A0DA-4F31-9497-3E6E4804C649.jpeg

It seems to me if the rear break light switch can be moved back (about 17mm ) so that the front of the switch is flush to the mounting bracket the electronic servo will fit as per the instructions. Any suggestions.

Last edited:
I have modified the bracket supplied with the kit, not an ideal outcome but MC Cruise are working on redesigning a more suitable bracket so if there is a Melbourne Roadster owner who would volunteer their Roadster for MC Cruise to get some measurements give the guys a call at MC Cruise they would certainly appreciate it.

Only just got around to start installing my MC Cruise Control with the electric servo to my Roadster, spent about 4 hours on the job today with all the hardware installed and now about half way to installing the all the wiring. Looking forward to finishing and go riding.
If there is a Roadster owner who has fitted the MC Cruise Control with the electric servo I would like to hear from them.

Finished the cruise control installation this morning. Did the the cable test and adjustments as per the instructions then out for a road stest, all worked as it should. I thought there might have been a very slight bit of surging when the cruise was activated but the wind was so bad I could not be be sure. Like the other posts have said just followed the instructions carefully.

Back