Anyone fitted the latest MC Cruise Control to a Roadster

Finally got all the answers, the electronic servo is longer than the vacuum servo causing the rear of the servoto hit the rear break light equipment on the Roadster preventing the servo from fitting correctly.
I have to thank Steve in Redcliff for his photos, Trapper for his help and Frank from MC Cruise who has been extremely helpful doing all he can to assist and suggesting a number of fixes.

image.png

Finally got all the answers, the electronic servo is longer than the vacuum servo causing the rear of the servoto hit the rear break light equipment on the Roadster preventing the servo from fitting correctly.
I have to thank Steve in Redcliff for his photos, Trapper for his help and Frank from MC Cruise who has been extremely helpful doing all he can to assist and suggesting a number of fixes.

So apparently McCruise has not addressed this issue and I should expect this problem when mine comes next month?

So apparently McCruise has not addressed this issue and I should expect this problem when mine comes next month?

I was wondering the same thing.

Let me know when you receive yours. I'll be happy to help out with install and "customizing." You can be the guinea pig! :roll:
Plus you can check out my @chandelierman t bars too

I guarantee you Frank and his brother stand behind their products, and *WILL* support you getting it to work.

It will go a long way if you are a willing partner, taking photos and measurements to send to them of a quality they can use to update their wonderful instructions.

Back