Anybody know this Rocket?

Looking good! What price are they asking ?? I could never understand the reason for the short pillion back rest, unless it was to help flip an unwanted (insert mother in law etc) pillion with an enthusiastic departure away from the lights !! :sneaky::sneaky::roll::roll:
Made me smile.

Many maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany years ago, I was sat on the back of my mates Guzzi LeMans II. I was not holding on really as I was clutching my jacket "sort of closed" as it was filled with Fish'n'Chips for 6 or 7. The bugger wellied it from the lights.

Fortunately God does look after drunks and idiots (I was fulfilling both requisites) - arrived safely lying out back over the tail light with my feet tucked under his arms.

I remember in high school, when I had my BSA 650 Firebird, I decided to do a burn out in front of some classmates with my chum on the pillion. We were on a bit of gravel so I rev'd the bike up, dropped the clutch. The rear tire spun up till it bit then the two of us were left sitting on the pavement with the bike several yards down the road.

Funny how something that was so embarrassing then can be so funny now...... (and still embarrassing).

I remember in high school, when I had my BSA 650 Firebird, I decided to do a burn out in front of some classmates with my chum on the pillion. We were on a bit of gravel so I rev'd the bike up, dropped the clutch. The rear tire spun up till it bit then the two of us were left sitting on the pavement with the bike several yards down the road.

Funny how something that was so embarrassing then can be so funny now...... (and still embarrassing).

A friend of mine back in the 70s had the baddest superbike at the time, a KZ1000 or something like that, he called everyone out of the bar to see him do a wheelie, and flipped it over backwards, he got plenty of clapping and cheering.
Sadly, same guy was on his way home from work 6 or 7 years ago, had a car left turn in front of him, lost a leg and brain damage, spent a year and a half in a nursing home before he finally died of his injuries. RIP Russ.

Our
Looking good! What price are they asking ?? I could never understand the reason for the short pillion back rest, unless it was to help flip an unwanted (insert mother in law etc) pillion with an enthusiastic departure away from the lights !! :sneaky::sneaky::roll::roll:
Out the door is $6497.00 including shipping to my door and a 24 hr return policy with a 7day fender to and 30 day power train warrantie. Short, pop but piece of mind that if the trans is goofy right out the door, it will be taken care of.
Only been since 8/10/19 but, man I miss my Rocky......

My pipes are just like those, chromex ceramic with the longer supertrapp muffler.
They've held up for 10 years.[/QUOTSo, how does the pipe and Trapp sound compared to the TORs. I've heard the real short Trapp and, not so good, to me the really short one sounds like a Cummins wit a 6" open pipe. I usually like a Supper Trapp. I have a 24" Trapp on my '83 Suz, GS1100 ESD and only a Bassini sounds better.

Back