Another New R3 Owner - Houston, TX

I'm in Houston located by Hobby Airport ...No other dealers in Houston ...Had mine since June 2005... I have TORS ....catbox removed , much louder / much improved performance !!! Also have Progressive 440 shocks.

Last edited:
Update:

Ok guys I finally broke 500 miles on my Rocket as of today. I guess it's time to take her in for the routine maitenance. So far I've noticed some loosening in the drivetrain, I have an oil leak(VERY small) and an irregular idle at times. The only thing that really bothers me is the slack in the drivetrain. It goes "clank" off idle sometimes when letting the clutch out. I think it's from a few hard launces maybe?

All I know is the more I ride this motorcycle the more I like it!

Have you guys seen the fairings and touring bags from Corbin?
http://www.corbin.com/triumph/tr3fltfair.shtml

I'm in trouble guys.... I bought the last Daytona 955i in Houston two weeks ago.

Soon to be single:eek:

Attachments

• Daytona 955i.JPG
    Daytona 955i.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 43
Where's the oil leak from?

Mine clacks too sometimes when I work the clutch a little in and out.

Yes the fleetliner is nice. I know someone who might get one.:D

My dealer also has a lone red Daytona, they are great bikes, I have been very tempted. I bought a hold over Speed Triple before getting the Rocket. However with rumors now of a 1175 Daytona.....

Alright, another Texas captain. Welcome, welcome...

So far as pipes go, I've run stock, TORs, and Jardines. I prefer the Jardines' 2-look as opposed to the 3-look of the TORs and stock. The Jars have also given me the best performance.

We Texas captains have talked about getting a Texas ride together when the weather warms.

Hey I'm all in on a ride but one of you "veterans" needs to put it together. I've never been involved with a motorcycle meet or "ride" so just tell me where and when and I'll arrange to be there!

Rocketcrazy

We started a new thread under Texas ride take a look. We are setting up a list of riders and places to go. If you are interested PM Talltxguy with your contact information. Hope to see you.:bch:

Back