All these stickers... what do you do?

What do you do with all the stickers on a new bike?

• I leave them all in place!

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • I eliminate all of them and throw them away...

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • I kill some of them, but some will stay...

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • I take them all and put them on a liner so I will have them - but leave non on the bike

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
Good morning, in all seriousness, I have two views to consider. First, as you mention about originality, if you plan to show the bike in the future where such things add point towards a trophy, you must keep them on. The bike must remain stock and pure. If you also bought the bike to hopefully make money on it in the future (or at least keep high resale value), then again, keep the stickers.

For the other thought, if the above are not within your scope, remove the stickers carefully and ride the living heck out of the bike. After all, one does not stop having sex with their wife so that she is fresh for the next guy.

Rocket win a trophy?? maybe in the uckin ugly category

Make money from a Rocket, maybe the BSA Rocket 3, doubt if the new rockets 2004 on will be worth much.

How many days before the next guy do you have to stop doing your wife?????????

...can hear it now.."I just met this hot lady and after a couple of dates we ended up in bed....i was slowly undressing her when i started finding stickers on here...WTF?...i just peeled them off and continued on...she said she kept finding postage stamps from costa rica in her p**sy...turns out they were just labels off bananas...."

...can hear it now.."I just met this hot lady and after a couple of dates we ended up in bed....i was slowly undressing her when i started finding stickers on here...WTF?...i just peeled them off and continued on...she said she kept finding postage stamps from costa rica in her p**sy...turns out they were just labels off bananas...."
You may have seen more labels if you went further than 3" in.:(

Last edited:
If you've gone beyond the run-in kms, the only valid reason for leaving stickers on the bike is laziness. Apart from looking pretty stupid, the glue can do permanent damage to paintwork over time, especially on the tank. if i was buying a used bike I’d actually expect to pay less for one with them still there.

Back