All these stickers... what do you do?

What do you do with all the stickers on a new bike?

• I leave them all in place!

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • I eliminate all of them and throw them away...

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • I kill some of them, but some will stay...

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • I take them all and put them on a liner so I will have them - but leave non on the bike

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
When I got my first motorbike brand new which was only 11 years ago I took the bike to get its first service I told them to remove the stickers off the tank.

They even noted it on the service sheet.. Just to cover themselves.

Well I guess I don't know what stickers you are talking about. I voted to leave them on. But after reading this far, I guess it would make sense to remove them. Especially if it damages the paint.
However. I have an HP Pavillion Laptop that is about 12 years old or so. Still has the original stickers! Windows Vista. Although it is running Windows 10 now days.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Also, later on (if you leave them on for now) and the stickers fade, when you do finally peel them off there may be a slight difference in the paint that was protected from UV all that time where it's going to look slightly brighter from the lack of fading/oxidation over the years.

I always peel them off, except as I stated in another thread about this awhile back on my 4 wheeler. I took some off, but replaced others with various other "warning" decals from other things that looked like they belong. My favorite was a warning sticker I removed about riding two up or something and replaced it with one from the kids trampoline that said "do not attempt backflips". You didn't notice it at all unless you happened to actually read it!

If you keep a maintenance log or something as part of your manual binder and you want to keep them...have at it, but get them off the bike!

Back