I think its only fair that these guys below post their ages. The rest of us posted ours. I thought hiding your age was a "woman thing" anyways? :D

Are you afraid you might be called:
******y Old Fart!
Geezer!
You old bag of bones!
Fuddy duddy!
Gramps!
Graybeard!
Fossil!
Has-been!
Coffin dodger!
Ancient!
Pensioner!
Codger!
Over the hill!
Pop!
Old timer!
Grouch!

What do guys think that posted you age? lol

Disclaimer: I might have added you by mistake
I aint scared IF You READ posts #56 and #57 it is there!! cos we were talking about Richard he is 55 and I will be next week

I aint scared IF You READ posts #56 and #57 it is there!! cos we were talking about Richard he is 55 and I will be next week

Ok since you didn't post it in black and white in your post I will let you slide.
You're off the list.

I think its only fair that these guys below post their ages. The rest of us posted ours. I thought hiding your age was a "woman thing" anyways? :D

Are you afraid you might be called:
******y Old Fart!
Geezer!
You old bag of bones!
Fuddy duddy!
Gramps!
Graybeard!
Fossil!
Has-been!
Coffin dodger!
Ancient!
Pensioner!
Codger!
Over the hill!
Pop!
Old timer!
Grouch!

What do guys think that posted you age? lol

Disclaimer: I might have added you by mistake

I did post my age I started this ..go back to the first post...

Ed:cool:

No, I'm 9 years old - well according to my misses anyway. :p

Actually 66 this year, although when I'm on my Rocket I feel much younger, a feeling that is there what ever I'm riding. Cant be sure how long biking will still be physically possible hence the need to get a Rocket before it was too late.

here same..... 66 as of january 07 am I the oldest humm I mean the youngest in reverse parlance

I know at 32 I get some raised eyebrows when I pull the Roc out from around the sportbikes. I've been asked more than once if I borrowed it from my dad.

I know at 32 I get some raised eyebrows when I pull the Roc out from around the sportbikes. I've been asked more than once if I borrowed it from my dad.

Ha ha ha ha!
That's funny, it shouldn't be though:(

the scary part is that most of us are old enought to be your dad... yup scary very scary:(

Back