snuffcityrider

Living Legend
Just got my Adjure brand headlights in and I installed one of them. I plan to take some pics tonight so as to see the difference between the two. In the daylight I noticed that the stock headlight is brightest in the outside corner of the left headlight. The Adjure looks to be more evenly distributed.

Ok, I'm likin that. Did you just buy the can? That's what I'm callin it. Is it plug and play and what's the model # and how much? So many questions so little time.

$143, Plug and play. I did put some adhesive backed felt inside the ring that holds the headlight in. It had just a little slop in it when tightened. It's all good now.

hay snuff whats the part numbers on those lights i was looking at doing the same thing for a wile now p.s how do you like them a night compared to the stock lights ??

Go to the Adjure web site. I believe any of the 5 3/4 size will work. Haven't got to ride it at night yet or anytime for that matter. Looking at the demo on the web site and also seeing how the light is more evenly distributed I can't help but think thier going to be better. They also look better.

Thanks for the photo and input. Better lighting is on my do soon list for my new Roadster. I had put an Adjure on my Speedmaster and loved how it looked on the bike but felt a bit disappointed at the actual improvement at night riding. Maybe I was expecting too much. I hope you will add your actual night ride review to this thread. Thanks!

Thanks for the photo and input. Better lighting is on my do soon list for my new Roadster. I had put an Adjure on my Speedmaster and loved how it looked on the bike but felt a bit disappointed at the actual improvement at night riding. Maybe I was expecting too much. I hope you will add your actual night ride review to this thread. Thanks!
It's the headlight relay bypass kit that improves R3's night vision the best no matter what headlights you choose. It gets rid of the yellow tinge and makes them bright white while protecting the ignition switch. I don't know how I got around at night the way they were out of the box, I hated the headlights on it before the relay kit.

I'm using Snuff's old stock headlights after loosing one to a rock. :cool:

Hey Snuffy, did you install the bypass relay kit along with your new lenses?

Back