Aces & Eights Ride (Eastern TN) July 20-21st

Journeyman looks like Saturday morning is good rain in the afternoon but of course it will probably change between now and then

Journeyman looks like Saturday morning is good rain in the afternoon but of course it will probably change between now and then

Trying to figure out a way to get there and back without driving long distance in a hard rain.

Actually, Friday now looks like the best dry day for us.
I could come in tomorrow afternoon, camp, ride Friday and then either return home that evening, or camp and head back Saturday morning.

I'm not sure who all is in, but would that work for you guys? @sweettennbabe ?

Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 8.04.48 AM.png

Weather her is showing rain for Saturday afternoon. Typical summer weather.

I'll be in the area Friday for some fair weather riding and camping that night. If anyone is free and wants to join in, let me know.

I will meet up with you all (just @sweettennbabe and @rainman so far?) for the Aces & Eights ride Saturday morning.

It's not the actual ride Saturday, but then there's the getting home or camping part that concerns me with 90% thunderstorms. I'll hope for the best that evening.

Let me know about Friday, if you can make it, and where and what time to meet on Saturday. Looking forward to it...

Back