Aces & Eights Ride (Eastern TN) July 20-21st

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
Hey Kevin,

Thanks for answering that call. Of course that specific trip was a while back, but there will be others in the very near future. I'd like to meet up with you for sure and compare rebuild stories. Let me know when you plan to ride this way, or in between. I hope to see you soon...

Thanks- Blake
Will do, yeah I saw date but loved the idea. I’m pretty free till beginning of June, let’s ride.

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
Part of the aces and eight is closed we was on part of that today from the road washing out
Was that the sr85 going up from the west side? It’s been closed a while now.:mad:

Journeyman28778

"And this one is just right" ~ Goldilocks
Ride
'11 Rocket III Roadster
I loved riding Aces and Eights with Wendy and Rainman- we had a good day. I did Devil's Triangle the next day and have to say that is one of the most full-on rides that I've ever done. It makes The Dragon child's play. I returned a while back for a second run. I hope to do that one again soon.

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
I loved riding Aces and Eights with Wendy and Rainman- we had a good day. I did Devil's Triangle the next day and have to say that is one of the most full-on rides that I've ever done. It makes The Dragon child's play. I returned a while back for a second run. I hope to do that one again soon.
I can think of at least four rides that are nearly equal to the DT and all beat the famous Dragon. Come on over for a long weekend and I’ll show them to ya. Sandy says she could ride that road every week. We’ve done it at least five times this year already. It’s close and the ride to get to it is pretty good too.

You have some nice ones over there also. :thumbsup:

rainman

Seabee can do
Ride
06 classic 2012 victory xr
Let us know when you come to the area if u want and we'll ride again

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock