Aces & Eights Ride (Eastern TN) July 20-21st

Hey Kevin,

Thanks for answering that call. Of course that specific trip was a while back, but there will be others in the very near future. I'd like to meet up with you for sure and compare rebuild stories. Let me know when you plan to ride this way, or in between. I hope to see you soon...

Thanks- Blake
Will do, yeah I saw date but loved the idea. I’m pretty free till beginning of June, let’s ride.

I loved riding Aces and Eights with Wendy and Rainman- we had a good day. I did Devil's Triangle the next day and have to say that is one of the most full-on rides that I've ever done. It makes The Dragon child's play. I returned a while back for a second run. I hope to do that one again soon.

I loved riding Aces and Eights with Wendy and Rainman- we had a good day. I did Devil's Triangle the next day and have to say that is one of the most full-on rides that I've ever done. It makes The Dragon child's play. I returned a while back for a second run. I hope to do that one again soon.
I can think of at least four rides that are nearly equal to the DT and all beat the famous Dragon. Come on over for a long weekend and I’ll show them to ya. Sandy says she could ride that road every week. We’ve done it at least five times this year already. It’s close and the ride to get to it is pretty good too.

You have some nice ones over there also. :thumbsup:

Let us know when you come to the area if u want and we'll ride again

Back