Congratulations brother!
I have just a little over 8 years myself. Hopefully I can last as long as you and TC.

I've also met some great friends on the forum, that accept me like I am, and I'm proud to have you as one of those friends.
Wouldn't have you any other way, Your a Top Bloke not to mention Fun to be around (even got used to seeing your front wheel in the air coming up behind me), as was my experience on my trip You and All the Others I met not only met but exceeded my expectations of how friendly and "Fair Dimkin" you really are, I am Proud to Call you a "Good Mate" and hope that somewhere in the future our paths will cross again

Wouldn't have you any other way, Your a Top Bloke not to mention Fun to be around (even got used to seeing your front wheel in the air coming up behind me), as was my experience on my trip You and All the Others I met not only met but exceeded my expectations of how friendly and "Fair Dimkin" you really are, I am Proud to Call you a "Good Mate" and hope that somewhere in the future our paths will cross again
Thanks brother. I was hoping you'd forgive me for the mugging incident in New Orleans. LOL

Or are you referring to the incident where we were in "That" bar where the "young lady" (for want of a better word) rubbed her sweaty behind up my leg and hand? dont worry I had a good wash later LOL

did you put her up to it???

Back