I was referring to sneaking up on you in the French Quarter and getting a choke hold on you.
I forgot about that ... Scared the crap out of me at the time but funny later I hardly could hold something like that against you after you Nolton and your Cousin and his missus looked after me ... Had a ball and As for being drunk ... Nah we hardly had more than a couple of drinks . Too busy watching all the looneys and chicks flashing their titties ...... titty drunk maybe, anybody could have snuck up on us with all the music and noise there even a big critter like you ha ha, definitely a must do for anybody going over there

Great achievement Fred, well done. Props as well for being brave enough to put it out there in public as well.
Yeah and he a Cool Guy not to mention his lovely wife as well, Really nice genuine people Fred is just as he comes across on here, as did all the Americans and some even nicer than expected

Even that well aged slightly mature bar maid in the pub at Flagstaff had more appeal that that wench in the Bourbon Street bar

Even that well aged slightly mature bar maid in the pub at Flagstaff had more appeal that that wench in the Bourbon Street bar

She was a very sweet lady and not bad on the eyes for her age.
Indeed GOOD times, M8!!!

Congrats. I gave up drinkin' for good when I was 26 years old. I have lived an exciting and productive life ever since.

Darn good for you! I've watched it ruin several lives of some folks close to me.
I quit for 12 years (35 to 47) to prove to myself who was in control.
Lucky for me the stuff never grabbed me even though I was an abuser and I have been able to remain an occasional drinker since (22 years) then.
I admire those strong enough to do what you are doing!

Sad to hear Nolton is back drinking again.. told me that he intended to start again, guess I just hoped it would be shortlived.

Back