A Different kind of Rocket Man

Jamie

Living Legend
My compatriot Bertrand Picard. One of our few, local Supermen (Roger Federer who does not need any introduction and Thomas Lüthi, the 2005 125cc World Champ, now on an Aprilia 250cc for the forthcoming Moto GP season, being two other)

BTW, stunt-flying aside, isn't Switzerland beautiful? :)

Jamie

Living Legend
Can anyone tell me the song title, singer, and/or composer?

"Blue Ridge Mountains" by JetMan and the SuperMen. March 7, 1957 :eek: . A low-key folky number that JetMan himself had re-arranged to a rock'n roll beat.

That was exactly 50 years ago.
You evidently knew the answer, Hondax:bch:

Last edited:

Hondax

Body:West Central Missouri, Mind: Yes I are.
"Blue Ridge Mountains" by JetMan and the SuperMen. March 7, 1957 :eek: . A low-key folky number that JetMan himself had re-arranged to a rock'n roll beat.

That was exactly 50 years ago.
You evidently knew the answer, Hondax:bch:

I noticed the word "Jetman" embossed(in my favorite color green) near the beginning of the video, so it seemed more appropriate to call him "Jetman rather than "superman".:)

Thanks for the info....:cool:

Last edited:

busajack

Top Fuel
rocket man

Yea, I used to do that to,but when I was younger.Amazing,what a rush...Cool. Hay did I tell you I got to ride today...TTEE He Jack