A Christmas Card from Triumph

Hondax said:
He would have beaten you to the punch had his wife been as pregnant as yours.;)

At least he still "has the goods".....

I gotta say, don't knock the Bonneville as a little "Knock around bike". I like mine and in many ways it's a better bike than the R3. They are 2 totally different bikes, different as night and day.

I agree about the "sixty eight" scheme. I had a '68T120 Bonneville and anything in Triumph's present day 68 line would never look Kosher on the Meriden Bonneville. Besides the headlight cover, the dorkiest item is the clear plexi sprocket cover that would, in a matter of miles, get completely covered with road goop.

I got the ad in the mail too. I also presumed it was because I had a T100. I get 2 Torque Magazines though i've tried many times to discontinue one. I guess if I buy another Triumph, I'll get 3 Torque's in the mail......

Finally, don't buy a Scrambler until you've rode one a few miles. I've ridden one more than once and came away each time with an unsettled felling. It seems to me almost bicycle like. Not at all comfortable and somewhat spindly.

The Next Edition

I'm thinking about contacting Triumph for their next model designation. They did Sixty8......Pig9r suggested Sixty9 ....... so I think the next logical step would be Seventy7 (because you get ate more). Am I bad?

Back