Request submitted. He's normally very fast at this kind of stuff, but, who knows, people have life to deal with.

Submitted 20225 as the base file, so should work with 2005-2009 non-roadster bikes.

Request submitted. He's normally very fast at this kind of stuff, but, who knows, people have life to deal with.

Submitted 20225 as the base file, so should work with 2005-2009 non-roadster bikes.
Hmm there is already high rpm tune ecu maps for the 04 to 09 rockets. I think its a 20222 base. I'll look might even have a 8000 rpm version. Old bikes ar easily copied only thing that have noticed it once the rev limit is moved up on a coppied map you can't mess with it or it will not go back. Not sure if Alain could fix that.

Last edited:
Hmm there is already high rpm tune ecu maps for the 04 to 09 rockets. I think its a 20222 base. I'll look might even have a 8000 rpm version. Old bikes ar easily copied only thing that have noticed it once the rev limit is moved up on a coppied map you can't mess with it or it will not go back. Not sure if Alain could fix that.

Ah great didn’t know he’d already done one. So I think all options are covered then.

Is there any way to get a high rpm map for the older bikes, and paste the tables from the newer map?

TuneECU lets you copy tables (within TuneECU maps) no problem, all you need is the older bike map in 9k to paste into, it has been requested from Alain a while but I'm afraid no sign of it yet, I guess he is inundated with requests from the world over.

I've posted the request on his TuneECU Fakebook, maybe if enough of us like & comment it might get his attention?

TuneECU

Back