Haha, when my kids were little they'd get so frustrated trying to teach me to use the computer, "No, daddy, like this!".

Best ever was when they wanted to find the nearest Dicks Sporting Goods, so they googled "dicks". "Daddy, daddy, come look!". I explained about refining your search terms, lol.

Mike, first make sure your tv is a full blown computer, some smart tv's just allow you to watch netflix and a few other things:)

Years ago a friend who owned a motorcycle repair shop (American and vintage/classic British) was showing me how to use a tool and reminded me that one only had to be 2% smarter than whatever one is working on.

My TV is a smart TV and I fear is more than 2% smarter than me.

How do you do that? I must be the only idiot that doen't know how to log in on his TV. I use either my laptop or my pad.
If you have a newer smart TV you can access the internet,I can either use the voice command,or wireless keyboard if I choose. 15 years ago I didn’t know how to turn a computer on...a few years ago while I was going to college on the weekends,I pirated a very expensive program,designed a highway with map coordinates and google earth and never touched a pencil,there are some really cool things out there. Smart TV is one of my favourites

I use my laptop for the forum while watching "Street Outlaws" on the 50 inch...i can put things on hold when i want that way...besides, "Street Outlaws" isn't always on and so Steph gets to watch a movie or something less interesting....the earphones go in then in case there is a video you guys have posted and i dont have to listen to the dumb stuff on the box.

Back