20lb or 5 lb bottle of Nitrous..

Freightbusters

Supercharged
Well maybe its time to add the juice??????????? Or its it just my mine going nuts??!!! what is it with speed???? gets to ya! even if you don't use it....... you know you got it!!!!!!!:roll:

I have had Nitrous in serveral vehicals including my softail custom...my fatboy....my pt crusier........

so should I carry a 20lb bottle or a 5 lb bottle or just sell them??????????...hey the 20lb is 1/2 full!!!!!!

Ride safe, Ride for fun and with respect!!!!!!

You asked......

Why, anyone would put NoS on a PT Cruiser is way beyond me. All a PT Cruiser is, is a Mexican jumping bean with a sewing machine for a motor. Besides, they are butt ugly, kinda like your HD Fatboy, the zenith of American population....Fat...:) I can see NoS on the Hardley. They need all the help they can get just to obtain a decent rate of speed. Besides, you need not worry about smoking the tire, it will smoke the belt or clutch first.

Anyway, it's your money and it's your bottle. You'll probably have to have a custom Fugger built and attachment hardware cobbled up , but in the end, I see no gain, other than invalidation of the warranty and incineration of the tire.

Some posts will elicit interesting responses.....

Do we have another Hombre in the wings??

Maybe propane??

How about nitrous in my RV?? Did I ever tell you?? great for getting to the campgrounds ON TIME!!! not bad in my Viper and now thinking of adding it to my Prius........ever see the plastic plentiums ,melt on a pt crusier?? I just love it...a great BANG for the buck! Ever see the head gasket blow on one of two cylinders and oil fan out like a heavy rain.???...Yes I have moved on and have graduated from the harley school of HARD KNOKS and am now learning the British language....BUT DO NOT TOUCH MY ROCKET!!!!!!

Ach I am a VP from Viper to Prious

Ok how many bottles do you want!!!!:roll:

Ride safe, ride for fun and with respect!!;)

Freightbuster

Don't give me that crap about selling the bottles just because Flippers an old stick in the mud..Hes always talking bout whats ugly..He He..You put the big bottle on a trailer behind the Rocket for the Rocket (long hose) and the small one should be mounted close to you for you.. I had no2 on my lawn mower once, fun. Was gona just shoot it into the stock air box,( simple)but now thats full of beer and Iam gona have to make (fabricat) Hombra talk) a 3 tube manifold due to the K&Ns.. How much you want for the 5 pounder?? Crazy Jack

Jack are you talking about the bottle opener hanging from the peg mount allows you to down a Schlitz in less than a 1/4 mile? Cause I don't see any lines coming from that Aquanet bottle.

Pigger

See what you don't know pigger..Thats the latest thing In
nitrous. It injects into the crank case to help push the pistons back up.Then on the intake stroke theres a port that feeds the cyls.from the crank case just like a two stroke..You guys are so closed minded..Do you think Hombre would be out looking for sportbikes to race If he was that closed minded? That church key Is magnetic and Is the best assy.I have bought for spike,barnone..Did get asked by a cop last sat. at a bike show,If spikes bar complies with the open container law that they just passed in Wy. I said as far as I know It does and he said he'll have to look It up..Do any of you know of any laws about bars under motorcycle seats?>? And peeing on hardlys.The law says that If a person pees on a hardly that thats distributing filth because Its yourin < ( flip)but spike pees clean water. So the Cheyenne cops are all confused now..And so am I...Crazy Jack

Back