207hp with Cams and Pistons

How are you liking? Stupid question I’m sure but I sure do like hearing about it
Got to ride home from Neville and one other ride where the front kept lifting, **** that is a lot of power. Been **** weather ever since. Two more days of rain, then fine weather for at least a week. Then I am going riding. Full report post that ride. Booking into the Bend Motor Racing park for a squirt around the track also, that will give me a good feel of the bikes new power. It is a long straight, so will see how far around the needle goes, I expect about 6 o'clock

Wow If I was going to do Nevs cams and pistons I would love him to do it but Australia, I think that would cost me a fortune to send my bike from Canada ?
Is there some one that is really good that installs Nevs cams and pistons that is really good I can drive ?I have a trailer.
My bike should be all ready in February . Then paint and possibly do Nevs to complete:)

Wow If I was going to do Nevs cams and pistons I would love him to do it but Australia, I think that would cost me a fortune to send my bike from Canada ?
Is there some one that is really good that installs Nevs cams and pistons that is really good I can drive ?I have a trailer.
My bike should be all ready in February . Then paint and possibly do Nevs to complete:)
Albert duke had Neville’s stuff installed i Canada and seems great

Got to ride home from Neville and one other ride where the front kept lifting, **** that is a lot of power. Been **** weather ever since. Two more days of rain, then fine weather for at least a week. Then I am going riding. Full report post that ride. Booking into the Bend Motor Racing park for a squirt around the track also, that will give me a good feel of the bikes new power. It is a long straight, so will see how far around the needle goes, I expect about 6 o'clock

Remember the farther down that straight you go, the faster you go. The important thing to remember is your brakes are NOT more powerful. You still need to slow down for that first turn. It will take more time and distance with higher speeds the new power makes. Just an FYI from a guy who ran off the track just once (Did not crash, thank You Jesus) because of higher speeds on an extended straight.

Last edited:
Alberta is I day 12 hours from me Il would take that drive.
Oh yeah he sold me some bolts for the back fender and I was considering buying his bike and put all my parts on his but decided didn't want to take the chance of things not fitting .I will ask him but I think he got work done some where in stats. I will ask him .
Thanks

Xtreme Machines in Millstone NJ is 9 hours from you, after they do the install, get Tommy Miceli to tune it.

Back