207hp with Cams and Pistons

Congrats to you and a window into to the future for me! I have cams and pistons on order from Neville.

I also have the CES full bore exhaust system, so with a good tune I should be looking at similar numbers. ;)
Yes you should, hopefully you have a good tuner in your area who will take the time to coax the ponies out

I went to read what he had posted but has been limited to who can view.

It's been 4 years to the day since he last logged on.

Ponters ran into some domestic disturbance which rather dramatically altered his life. Bike went to Queensland and Anthony disappeared from the scene. Shame.

But even his bike couldn't outrun the police helicopter and radio. (Not that he was trying ... the cops were after the wrong guy.)

Congrats to Aussie Mick.. another brilliant job from Neville in the tin shed!

Ponters ran into some domestic disturbance which rather dramatically altered his life. Bike went to Queensland and Anthony disappeared from the scene. Shame.

But even his bike couldn't outrun the police helicopter and radio. (Not that he was trying ... the cops were after the wrong guy.)

Congrats to Aussie Mick.. another brilliant job from Neville in the tin shed!
Bike was with Malcy for a couple of years before it came to me. Now I am tidying a few things up with it and it will be time for a new owner - certainly one of a kind (bike and Anthony) 250 hp
A5157E67-6950-4F69-A112-D5EDD6FF2684.jpeg
CEE4A174-7326-4DD0-8067-0F715CD541A1.jpeg
8D71BA5C-D26C-4917-A43B-97021CAFD7D8.jpeg

Bike was with Malcy for a couple of years before it came to me. Now I am tidying a few things up with it and it will be time for a new owner - certainly one of a kind (bike and Anthony) 250 hp
A5157E67-6950-4F69-A112-D5EDD6FF2684.jpeg
CEE4A174-7326-4DD0-8067-0F715CD541A1.jpeg
8D71BA5C-D26C-4917-A43B-97021CAFD7D8.jpeg

I was going to watch your Dyno shootout video, but I got message that it was private.

so with a good tune I should be looking at similar numbers. ;)
There were some challenges ( not big but unexpected) with Mick's job. His valves were almost fooked,so while I had the head apart to correct that, I did some quick cleanup of the inlet ports. This has given him the extra hp over what we normally see. Normally we see 200hp or very near, that is how one rides the bike, pump fuel and air filters etc.

There were some challenges ( not big but unexpected) with Mick's job. His valves were almost fooked,so while I had the head apart to correct that, I did some quick cleanup of the inlet ports. This has given him the extra hp over what we normally see. Normally we see 200hp or very near, that is how one rides the bike, pump fuel and air filters etc.

Gratitude for that information, M8!

@AussieMick
Great numbers and good on ya!
Here is a tad better view:
AussieMick_Lush-cams-pistons.jpg

Well I got the bike back from Neville Lush. New Cams, Pistons and a Tune and 207 HP. Rode her back from Victor Harbor but cops everywhere so did not get a chance to give the girl a squirt. I must say that she sounds mean and feels tight/responsive. Cannot wait to get her on an open road and give her a real fist full. I was expecting 200, so 207 is a bonus. Great torque numbers also 176 ft/lbs is 238 NM. A great summer coming up

IMG_20191127_190810.jpg

Also of interest , since we have the same exhaust, our curves are near identical. So adding another point of compression and head porting I gained about 10 hp.

Based on the shape of the curves, I’d say the cams we are using are very similar in lift, duration and overlap. Just my opinion! Maybe Rob aka @Claviger with his computer skills can weigh in.

Back