2021 scrolling turn signals

krspykreme

.020 Over
Ride
2021 Rocket 3GT
Has anyone here tried installing the factory scrolling turn signals. I installed part A9838177 on the front and A9838197 on the rear and now am getting error messages. Perhaps after installation I have to bring to dealer for software change. The stock turn signals are led so I thought they would plug and play….

This is a well-worn topic. Try doing a search on it. They don't work without error. A software update has shown improvement, but I'm not aware of anyone that's using them error-free.

This is a well-worn topic. Try doing a search on it. They don't work without error. A software update has shown improvement, but I'm not aware of anyone that's using them error-free.
Has anyone here put them on successfully on a Rocket? They work great on my Speed Triple 1200RS.

I have both front and rears fitted to my 2022 221 r and they work great, no errors or issues, they were dealer fitted from new

il fonctionne très bien mais faire une mise à jour par le concessionnaire

try turning the ignition off and leaving it while you have a coffee...then go back and try again. Sounds stupid i know but we did this on my cobbers 'R' model when we were installing a tail tidy. The left side wouldnt work...we checked the wires..tried an aftermarket indicator we had lying around..nuthin!...so we decided to go inside and have some lunch. When we went back out to the bike after some lunch it was working.....just a wee gremlin playing silly buggers with us it seems.We were like..WTF?..Maybe the ecu has to rethink things for a while...

Last edited:
Back