2021 Rocket 3 Releasing In November. Looking for the differences

At least for Germany, probably for all of Europe, this is not the case. There are no leftover bikes parked at the dealers because the Rocket for all practical purposes is sold out for 2020.
Not the case in my area. 3 at my local dealer. In fact, most all of the Triumph dealers in California still have 2020's on the floor. You would think they would have dropped the price a grand or so but they in fact have not.

So in essence the 2021 is the 2020's that were left over parked at the dealers. Just call them 2021's and jack the price. I can't believe they wouldn't change the colors. I'm a little bummed. I guess we will have to wait and see if there are any differences at all.

Why do you care, you were just going to spend another year making excuses not to buy one anyway. Add this to your list.

Why do you care, you were just going to spend another year making excuses not to buy one anyway. Add this to your list.
Who pissed in your corn flakes? Never made excuses why I won't get one. If I buy one then I buy one and if I don't I don't. It's not your concern. Why would you give a crap? Please, go be a di*k else where.

Last edited:
What ever they make or improve on it will still fall short. No love for the new rocket. About to build a Rocket X that will rip your new bikes apart. Low and top end. Bring it.
Sonny you are always knocking the new Rocket why is it because your a prick. Oh and your Rocket X will rip the new ones apart who gives a F--K. Every time your on here just saying all bad things about the Rocket, its more than likely you cant aford one so its knock it. As i said your a total dip stick dont know what your talking about so why dont you stay off here till you can talk some sense.......

What ever they make or improve on it will still fall short. No love for the new rocket. About to build a Rocket X that will rip your new bikes apart. Low and top end. Bring it.
Until you touch the brakes and get into the twisted - just saying

Be nice Sonny. I'm a fan of the old version too. Don't much care for the looks of the new one, even though my dealer insists the performance is night and day better.

Back