1 motor, 1 oddball.

Will be making time to attend this.

Apologizing now to whomever gets stuck riding right behind me, Mufasa is.....loud.

Regarding reservations, does anyone need a person the share a cabin with? I'd hate to reserve one for myself and leave someone without a bed.

1olbull said:

Bandera is 50 miles east of Leakey and not near the best riding areas.
Those wishing to come should get on with making their reservations now, not later.
For me, I am NOT letting another Sisters run die and pass me by. If its just the #22 crew, I'm still there!
I do plan on voicing my displeasure to Frio regarding their misleading web site!

Listen up; The Bull is Abuelo and Commander and he has spoken. There are four of the double cabins available. Get your seat together and contact the Pecan Farm. That should be plenty of space for this group. If you get a cabin you have until 60 days before your reservation date to cancel or your deposit is forfeited. It would be nice for the wedding party to know if we are going to use the space we have requested ASAP. They could have said NO.

We need to accommodate our British guest so, let me know where you stand on this or I'll get this done. Ill pick GOC up Monday PM, rest up and ride depending on Steels' travel plans. We should get there on Wednesday the 9th, PM. Probably we will stay in a small cabin and take over 22 on Thursday unless there are enough of us to take over house 22 early. Departure is set for Monday the 14 AM. Once we lay this plan down we can converse about food and drink.

Wilson, Tripps, Mad Dog and his Young Gun, Andy and Pam, Clint and Laura, and anyone else... if you are coming, I suggest you get your reservation in now. You can cancel up to 60 days before the date of arrival.

Sonny
Steel
1olbull - 2 motors - 2 peeps
1K9
Grumpy Old Codger...!!!
EasTexRIII + 1 (if the twins don’t prevent)
Wilson" - 2 motors - people
Tripps
40mmrrsmith - 1 motor - 2 peeps
Mad Dog
@UnicornRider

Claviger; Have you called Rio Frio to see if there are still accommodations left for the RAA crowd? Usually there is plenty of space for this time there is a conflicting Wedding at the Camp. If you wish I can call and see what the situation is at the present. Was delaying that call until after MV RAA but will be glad to check.

Last edited:
Just talked to RioFrio aaaand, cabins 13, 14, 14 and 16 aaand an (off site) Motorcycle Cabin are available.

That means that only Mad Dog and Unicorn Rider are the only ones who have made a reservation.

If you plan to come I recommend you make your reservation.
Each cabin has two bedrooms with two queen beds each.
There is a small living area with a kitchen and a folding couch.

I'll make a res when I get back to WA from this business trip, I need to ensure nothing at work conflicts and get a leave form signed.

If I have to throw up a cot/tent in the bush I'm fine with that too lol. Really, I might enjoy that!

I'll make a res when I get back to WA from this business trip, I need to ensure nothing at work conflicts and get a leave form signed.

If I have to throw up a cot/tent in the bush I'm fine with that too lol. Really, I might enjoy that!

No need for that, my son and I have 2 queen size in the cabin we have reserved, we can double up, you are more than welcome there.

Sonny
Steel
1olbull - 2 motors - 2 peeps
1K9
Grumpy Old Codger...!!!
EasTexRIII + 1 (if the twins don’t prevent)
Wilson" - 2 motors - people
Tripps
40mmrrsmith - 1 motor - 2 peeps
Mad Dog
@UnicornRider

Claviger

No need for that, my son and I have 2 queen size in the cabin we have reserved, we can double up, you are more than welcome there.

I appreciate the offer and may take you up on it, I don't think it's necessary at this point. There's got to be some people who need to reserve still. The sleeping outdoors comment I mean to convey, if everything's booked, it's not a big deal.

Thanks, Rob!!!
Just arrived back home from a 3 day break to Sun River, OR with my birthday bride.

IMG_20190610_051206113.jpg 15602786103493391928721353612085.jpg
Well guys I've been here since May.13. I should be ready by Oct. Hope you're all well..

Back