IMG_20190610_051206113.jpg 15602786103493391928721353612085.jpg
Well guys I've been here since May.13. I should be ready by Oct. Hope you're all well..

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO ANDY??!!!

The 60 day cancellation policy makes it impractical for me to rent a cabin now, I probably won't know if my move to Florida permanent will be done by then.

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO ANDY??!!!
Hey Clint. After going through a curve an suv decided it was a good time to hold up all traffic to use their cell phone. I failed to clear my right leg. Crushed all bones and tore off heel. After muscle r replacements flaps,, grafts , twenty surgeries and more to come. Sooner or later they'll start on the bones next week hopefully. I suppose the good thing is I'll start riding the rocket again.

Hey Clint. After going through a curve an suv decided it was a good time to hold up all traffic to use their cell phone. I failed to clear my right leg. Crushed all bones and tore off heel. After muscle r replacements flaps,, grafts , twenty surgeries and more to come. Sooner or later they'll start on the bones next week hopefully. I suppose the good thing is I'll start riding the rocket again.
Really sorry to hear this. You need anything at all just call 918-652-0298. I do mean anything.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh man!!!!!! I’m so sorry. I know you’ve got a good caretaker with Pam. Bless y’all n I’ll be praying for your recovery.
You have my # if you need anything brother.

Back