No, seemed too far out and i am not positive

I haven’t either since we don’t know when our grandbaby twins will be born, they are scheduled for landing close to these dates :eek:
If we make it we may have to bunk elsewhere but will all hang out at the house with Rick, Steve, Sonny & Scott

What you probably don't know either is that, one of the reasons for the marijuana prohibition in the USA was to induce the retreat of the Mexican population in the south. Perhaps that's where the song comes from. I'm surprised that the song has not been banned as being bigoted and racist! :oops:
Don't give them any ideas, they have banned enough stuff already

1 motor, 1 oddball.

Will be making time to attend this.

Apologizing now to whomever gets stuck riding right behind me, Mufasa is.....loud.

Regarding reservations, does anyone need a person the share a cabin with? I'd hate to reserve one for myself and leave someone without a bed.

Last edited:
1 motor, 1 oddball.

Will be making time to attend this.

Apologizing now to whomever gets stuck riding right behind me, Mufasa is.....loud.

Regarding reservations, does anyone need a person the share a cabin with? I'd hate to reserve one for myself and leave someone without a bed.
There are limited cabins available due to a wedding on the sane dates. See earlier posts. Will be great to see you there!

Back