• Dubbo

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Nyngan

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Tamworth

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Myself and the Spud peeler will be there. Look forward to meeting you lot! cheers

NB We've booked at the C/Park.

Last edited:
Christian name is Sean.
I was thinking of getting to Nyngan via my brother's place in Leeton and dragging him out for the ride. He doesn't own a Rocket though; just a Thunderbird and a T160 among other bikes. Is this acceptable?

Ok just got of the phone to van park ..... the function room is normally $200 a day but ...... drumroll please .............. we will have it for free both nights and days and Sunday morning for breakfast if we want to do Bacon and eggs on bbq, the cost per cabin will be normal rates I hope this pleases all

Christian name is Sean.
I was thinking of getting to Nyngan via my brother's place in Leeton and dragging him out for the ride. He doesn't own a Rocket though; just a Thunderbird and a T160 among other bikes. Is this acceptable?
Of bloody Course it is we ain't no snobs

Thought I'd best ask. I owned a BMW for a little while and you wouldn't beieve the snobbery that can happen! :whitstling:

Thought I'd best ask. I owned a BMW for a little while and you wouldn't beieve the snobbery that can happen! :whitstling:
Honda owners club is the same if you dont own a Goldwing you are second class ..... told them to stick their club up their nether regions

Back