• Dubbo

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Nyngan

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Tamworth

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just edited/made change to the Poll I could not take out either of the first two choices but was able to add Tamworth, the poll is set so you can change your vote if you already have voted

Howdy All - I've been on a bit of a holiday & have ended up in Darwin. I am still very interested in a get together and the more warning the better for me. Ill probably need a bit over 2 days to get to the shin dig from Darwin...... Please set a location and a date ASAP so I can get the planning underway.............. cheers n beers!

Anywhere in central NSW seem to suit most, as soon as it's declared, a date set, the planning can begin.

17 have voted so far, not a bad start.

Guys that have voted Dubbo will need to change their vote to either of the other two as it will not let me edit out Dubbo.
We need to make up our minds between the two that is either Nyngan or Tamworth, Nyngan has the lead so far Also let narrow down the month and dates any suggestions only dates I cant make it due to other commitments is between the 15 - 20 of November other than that I am easy BUT we need to get talking on this as some of us non-retirees will need to book our holidays

Busy year with work and study, so don't take my votes with too much sway, in case I can't make it. Tamworth in August - September October has the most potential for me. Chris

Back