2015 Roadster map with TORs.

thanks.....that what i though was the senor....can I buy the plug from local autozone? or auto parts shop.....or do I have to take the sensor with me to match the pug?

Also, the sensor comes out and detaches form the wire behind or do I have to trace the wire and take out the complete thing??? where does it feed in on the other end?

Things go missing in my garage so I left mine on the bike.

thanks.....that what i though was the senor....can I buy the plug from local autozone? or auto parts shop.....or do I have to take the sensor with me to match the pug?

Yes. M18 x 1.5MM . $10 at Advanced Auto.

Also, the sensor comes out and detaches form the wire behind or do I have to trace the wire and take out the complete thing??? where does it feed in on the other end?

Not sure - the cable is about 8" long.
CrzystghndKC can answer this as he just took his off.

Things go missing in my garage so I left mine on the bike.

Not sure - the cable is about 8" long.
CrzystghndKC can answer this as he just took his off.
Yes you can use an M18 1.5 oil pan plug. Don't get a magnetic one. If they have a copper or aluminum crush washer even better. Unfortunately I couldn't get the washer unless I was willing to wait for it to ship, NOT. I went to Advance Auto.

Just saw the video on ISCV adjustment or reset.......that's a total news for me..........now I have to searh that as well....I thought it was simple as just loading any map and 12 minute tune??????this is getting interesting:)
Sometimes it is, but a big change in intake and exhaust and the quest for HP calls for more tricks.

Sometimes it is, but a big change in intake and exhaust and the quest for HP calls for more tricks.
So........here is a very joyful update

here is what did step by step, based on awesome advise from this forum:

1. disconnected PCV, the O2 sensor was already disconnected and PCV had O2 optimizer plugged in.
2. downloaded a fresh copy of Claviger map from resources that goes with ramair and TORs setup...I think it was based on 20776 with O2 sensor unchecked.
3. Used an android phone to load the map, and reset adaptations after the map is loaded.
4. Ran the bike idle till the fan turned on but did not wait till full 12 minutes, as I am told that 12 minute tune is only valid if O2 sensor is in place to iterate the optimum lean vs rich operating point.
5. Took it out for test ride, did not turn it off....and it was mind blowing.....very smooth, did not feel it was running hot, excellent response....drove about 20 miles with no issues at all.....
6. Stopped on the way at autozone to get the bing plug with copper washer.....hopefully then O2 is not fried since it has been there for last 4 years.....but will definitely take it out and put the plug in.

thanks a lot everyone for the awesome support and responses....now going for others improvements!!!!!!!

Back