2007 Classic Carpenter Dreaded Click

My Carpenter did it a few days ago after hibernation, i went to start it, it did the normal needle sweep abut when i pushed the start button, noting happened, i shut it off, turn the key on again and did another sweep, pushed the button and started without issues. Rode the entire day shutting it down many times, started right up every time:)

Mine has done it occasionally after sitting a long time, often accompanied by a backfire when it starts.

Question to bypass the ignition:
Could I just get the wireless relay switch below, connect Brown to input and Yellow+White to output then ground the two negatives?

Sigh, I'm frustrated. It's really nice here in Ohio and I am stuck trying to get this thing running. I bought two "JD1912 Car Relay Harness 12V 40A 4 Pin SPST Harness Sockets" from amazon. and hooked it up as follows but I can not get things going. Any help would be appreciated.
I have cut the below wires from the ignition switch and have them in their own little sub-harness. so many wiring diagrams online.

From the Ignition Switch
White - Pin 30 of each relay - There is 12V on the white wire
White/Green Pin 86 each relay
Yellow Pin 87 on relay
Brown Pin 87 on second relay
Ground to pin 85 on each relay

Also tried this: did not work
White Pin 30 Each relay
Brown Pin 85 of one relay
Yellow Pin 85 of other relay
White/Green Pin 87 Each relay
Ground Pin 86 Each relay

I might be able to walk you through your problem by phone visually but a lapse in memory i can't remember which one i use.. i have to be in front of my computer and on wifi at the shop. The other guy I helped would use his phone as a camera so i could see what is happening.
Not sure if you are trying to use relays to replace ign switch or for starter relay?
My at t# 520 295 8seven oneseven
Ps i know my $hit on this stuff.

Back