For Sale 2005 Triumph Rocket III - Red with factory flames (NJ)

Yesterday I had a guy over to measure for replacement windows on my house, some of which are in the garage. He arrived on a 1983 Suzuki and was in disbelief when he saw the size of the covered motorcycle in the garage. He said he had to see what was under there so I pulled back the cover and he again couldn't believe it. He's never seen an R3 and was taking photos from all angles. When I told him it was for sale and the price he said "It's a shame you're selling it for so little!" lol

He's passing around word about the thing amongst his buddies. It would be nice to have someone new in the saddle when the nice weather really kicks in this Spring.

Bumpity bump for a Tuesday!

Yesterday I had a guy over to measure for replacement windows on my house, some of which are in the garage. He arrived on a 1983 Suzuki and was in disbelief when he saw the size of the covered motorcycle in the garage. He said he had to see what was under there so I pulled back the cover and he again couldn't believe it. He's never seen an R3 and was taking photos from all angles. When I told him it was for sale and the price he said "It's a shame you're selling it for so little!" lol

He's passing around word about the thing amongst his buddies. It would be nice to have someone new in the saddle when the nice weather really kicks in this Spring.

Bumpity bump for a Tuesday!
Trying to get info on the bike. Would like to see it if it's still for sale.

Still available and ready to go. Ask away and I'll answer any questions you have. The bike has nothing to hide so we can discuss in this thread or PMs. :)

Sale is pending a visit from the buyer from a state away. If all goes well the bike will have a new rider in the saddle in the next two weeks :)

No kidding -- I'm currently renovating my kitchen. I'm doing the work myself and we're trying to live in the house while the most important room is a disaster area.

Having the bike isn't making the project any less expensive lol

No kidding -- I'm currently renovating my kitchen. I'm doing the work myself and we're trying to live in the house while the most important room is a disaster area.

Having the bike isn't making the project any less expensive lol

Well, the second most important room anyway ;)

Back