For Sale 2005 Triumph Rocket III - Red with factory flames (NJ)

Spring has finally arrived and your wife said you're allowed to buy a new motorcycle. ;)

No-haggle price is posted. :)

Wow, what a deal. Did this bike sell?

It's still available. I had a few bites but unfortunately they all turned out to be scammers.

I think it's a heck of a deal too. If I were in the market to buy I'd jump on it at this price lol

Thank you! Spread the word if you know of anyone in the market. Obviously my hope is to sell to someone who'll ride rather than someone looking to flip it for a profit.

I've ridden the bike all over the country but it's never been to Texas. It would definitely make me smile knowing it was covering new ground. :)

Wish this would have come along a few months from now when I could make a better decision as to how my surgery to my leg ended up. I would have jumped on it.

It's been up for sale for awhile, so who knows...it might still be available when you're healed up and ready to ride. I'd be admittedly disappointed if it doesn't move before then but would be happy to see it go to a good home.

I just sold a well kept 2008 Touring because I could not ride it anymore and I miss it. Ill keep an eye on this one.

Back