2.5L Rocket Stroker Engine Kit with 6 Speed Transmission (R&D)

Chinooks are CH-47s.
Yeah I’m not the mechanic in the army at ft wainwright he is, sorry for any confusion I’m a truck driver, if we’re talking kenworth peterbilt Volvo or any other truck I’m on it but chinooks I’m not up on, my son is a fister but I don’t know all the different machines in his outfit either

Yeah I’m not the mechanic in the army at ft wainwright he is, sorry for any confusion I’m a truck driver, if we’re talking kenworth peterbilt Volvo or any other truck I’m on it but chinooks I’m not up on, my son is a fister but I don’t know all the different machines in his outfit either
My other son

Prior Navy AT (avionics) on F-14s. Not active anymore but still get to play with the good stuff and get paid to do it.
Nice are you aware of carpenter avionics in Smyrna tn, I had a friend that worked there, those guys you guys are technical, thanks again for your service

Have to do some finishing work on it, but this is the first of the custom made parts for the 6th gear upgrade;

upload_2019-6-21_19-18-30.png

upload_2019-7-4_19-18-7.png

Good news is - the last of the 6th Gear parts prices are in.

The other news is - there is a minimum order quantity.

This actually works quite nicely as we've had a few requests for a 6th Gear kit already. Guys who want (a) to be the first of the 6th Gear Rockets, and (b) Beta testers of the prototypes.

There are 3 of us so far, but to make the MOQ, we need another 9 guys.

Cost of a prototype 6-Speed transmission is €3599 + shipping to you.
It'll be about 3.5 months lead time, and we will need your old 5 gear transmission for updating at that point. :thumbsup:

This is the cost price. Once the road testing is complete, the price will probably be in around €3999 + shipping for a kit.

Deepened and widened circlips, undercut dogs all standard with the 6th gear trans.

Prototype investors can see a part breakdown if desired.

Last edited:
Back