Hey fellow Rocket riders, got a new problem I need some help with. One of my new panniers won't unlock now that I put in my own code to open it. Put the same code into both bags, followed the instructions and both seemed fine. Now my right bag won't open and won't let me reset it to enter a new code to unlock it with.....?? My dealer might be open might not, thought I'd try here first. Still love this bike, getting lots of comments from anyone who sees it. Any thoughts???

Hey John: Have you tried the obvious of pushing in on the 'button' on the side and then trying to reset say to all zero's and then start over?
David

Hey John: Have you tried the obvious of pushing in on the 'button' on the side and then trying to reset say to all zero's and then start over?
David

David
Hey fellow Rocket riders, got a new problem I need some help with. One of my new panniers won't unlock now that I put in my own code to open it. Put the same code into both bags, followed the instructions and both seemed fine. Now my right bag won't open and won't let me reset it to enter a new code to unlock it with.....?? My dealer might be open might not, thought I'd try here first. Still love this bike, getting lots of comments from anyone who sees it. Any thoughts???
Mark, I had the same problem
Mark, I had the same problem. I had to cut the shackles to free the zipper pulls. Once I got the pannier open, it was easy to unsip the liner, remove the two screws securing the lock and replacing it with an identical lock acquired from Amazon.com (2 locks for $18.99 plus tax)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220923-090041.png
    Screenshot_20220923-090041.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 15
Check out LockPickingLawyer on YouTube. And a little WD40. I'm serious. Sometimes these combination locks get set wrong, and you just have to sit and dial at or near the number you thought was set. The dealer is going to do the same thing for $100/hr.

Back