1st Round of Powder Coat

Will a fly screen or windshield work with these bars?

In the pictures it looks like it should but I still wasn't sure.

20150325_133607.jpg
Will a fly screen or windshield work with these bars?

In the pictures it looks like it should but I still wasn't sure.
Yes the flyscreens fits with them

BigKel,
Somewhat funny that you posted that pic. Right before I saw it I had purchased the Triumph branded bar-end mirrors like those, originally intended for a Street Triple. They are not a "bolt on" affair, they need some working over so don't anyone go out and buy them.

Exhaust should be back tomorrow afternoon and I got my torque wrench and tools in the mail to do the engine bars, so, hopefully I'll have full assembled and washed pics tomorrow night.

The finishing touches though, won't be here for another week or so. I found the right bolts to use that won't ever have corrosion issues and are deep black. Grade 5 Titanium Fasteners with DLC applied... lol talk about bike jewelry, if diamond coated titanium fasteners doesn't apply I don't know what does!

Pro-Bolt is looking into assembling a trim and engine kit for me using Ti with DLC applied, it will be expensive, but I will literally never have to worry about corrosion of bolts/nuts again. If/when they end up getting a kit assembled I'll ask them about throwing it up on the website for people to order.

BigKel,
Somewhat funny that you posted that pic. Right before I saw it I had purchased the Triumph branded bar-end mirrors like those, originally intended for a Street Triple. They are not a "bolt on" affair, they need some working over so don't anyone go out and buy them.

Exhaust should be back tomorrow afternoon and I got my torque wrench and tools in the mail to do the engine bars, so, hopefully I'll have full assembled and washed pics tomorrow night.

The finishing touches though, won't be here for another week or so. I found the right bolts to use that won't ever have corrosion issues and are deep black. Grade 5 Titanium Fasteners with DLC applied... lol talk about bike jewelry, if diamond coated titanium fasteners doesn't apply I don't know what does!

Pro-Bolt is looking into assembling a trim and engine kit for me using Ti with DLC applied, it will be expensive, but I will literally never have to worry about corrosion of bolts/nuts again. If/when they end up getting a kit assembled I'll ask them about throwing it up on the website for people to order.
The bar end mirrors did bolt straight up to the Thunderbike bars, they won't bolt up to stock Rocket bars.

Back