joey fletcher

My Son's Bike
Ride
Recliner
I am sure most of you have allready seen this old vid.......Just wish he had one of the new GoPro cameras

For those who have never seen this ...please take the 15 min. to watch the whole thing..

This must be the most crasiest person on this earth........BUT.....he can ride

The Real Ghostride

ghostrider uppsala run part 1 ....on youtube.....watch part 2 also...total time apx 15 min

Too intense for me,
The sound of that motor would make anybody want to ride fast enough to leave it behind.
Angry swarm of bummblebees comes to mind,
but you're right, he can ride.

No guts no glory absolutely insane ride ,never been that fast ,what a rush ,definitely would have been on some type of stimulant to keep his nerve

I have watche it so many times...LOL

His digital speed-o tops out at 299 K...ever how fast that is.

there is one section where you can see the 299k......and if you watch his tach....he picks up another 1500 rpm's beyond that....All I can say he has one hell of a pair...:eek:

I just wish they had not played that dang music...in the run.......I loved the sound of pure power being put down...no matter who made it.

Speed is speed..:D

I'd have to look again, but once is enough for me. And yes, he must have a special seat made, with a compartment to hold those coconuts! :eek:
But, I'm thinking he has no headlights or marker lights "ON" while doing the very high speed turnpike stuff. As long as everybody stays where they are, it's just dodging cones. It's when the cage drivers see you coming, and decide to change lanes, to get out of your way, they pull right over into the spot you've already aimed for, and probably before they even saw you coming!:eek:

I have watche it so many times...LOL

His digital speed-o tops out at 299 K...ever how fast that is.

there is one section where you can see the 299k......and if you watch his tach....he picks up another 1500 rpm's beyond that....All I can say he has one hell of a pair...:eek:

I just wish they had not played that dang music...in the run.......I loved the sound of pure power being put down...no matter who made it.

Speed is speed..:D
That's 185 mph :eek: 1.609 kms in one mile
yea, he was flying....:cool:

Yes like T.C. I have the full D.V.D. It's about 7 or 8 years old. Iv'e been told this gentleman is no longer alive don't know if thats fact or not but there's a pretty good chance it could be.

Back