08 Classic passenger boards

The other option is Kuryakyn Footboards. I have these on the front of my Roadster but they fit rear as well with the correct adaptors
Premium & Ribbed Floorboards for Driver or Passenger for Triumph with adapters
Premium & Ribbed Floorboards for Driver or Passenger for Triumph with adaptersStyle, quality, function, & adjust-ability at a price that can’t be beat. Switching to floorboards just got easier & with five thoughtfully placed splined mounts, these boards can be fine tuned just right for the rider or passenger. Available in two versions; Ribbed, featuring a wrinkle black finished base & Premium, featuring a brilliant chrome finished base with chrome inlays in the foot pad rubber.Dim: 4-1/2" W x 8-1/2" L

From Drop down menus below, select shipping destination for price with shipping included, Choose Black or Chrome with or without adapter.

Please note at checkout if for driver or passenger.

Select Destination, for Price with Shipping HERE:
: To USA PriceTo Canada PriceTo Europe PriceTo UK PriceTo Australia Price
Kuryakyn Footboards: Premium, Chrome w Adapter: 4351-ARibbed, Black w Adapter: 4357-APremium, Chrome NO Adapter: 4351Ribbed, Black NO Adapter: 4357
Price: $225.00
Chrome and black

KURYAKYN 4351 Premium DRIVER/PASSENGER FLOORBOARD​

s-l400.jpg

Black is cheaper​

Kuryakyn 4357 Ribbed Driver/Passenger Floorboard​

Good price on Aussie Amazon at the moment too!
813bwRSbehL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Those Rivco arms and boards will do the trick.
Any other source than the UK ?

Also do the extensions come with a spacer to bring them out at the original mounting point
to clear the chrome cover

Last edited:
Both the RIVCO footboards have been out of production for years. Remnant New Old Stock has been cleaned up pretty well too now. Occasionally some come up on classifieds here or various worldwide eBays.
The RIVCO extensions are still fairly available with NOS. Performance Triumph Parts in Victoria and JCS Motorcycles in Perth have stocked RIVCO in the past and may have some items still but TPP is very expensive.

The RIVCO extensions have locating holes for the RIVCO footboards to maintain angle and may not suit some other footboards but should also allow std pillion foot pegs or aftermarket ones to be moved forward too.

You can actually use the Triumph factory rear pillion footboards from a single headlight Rocket III Touring.
I have explained how they bolt directly on to the Dual headlight Rocket III pillion footpeg mounting frame in other threads.

I since found a spare pair in my shed too!;)
The rear boards appear to be steel chromed RIVCO version, which also sold the Chromed alloy ones. The big advantage of these RIVCO designs is the available extension to bring them fwd for even more pillion leg room.

The RIVCO ones are out of production now but you can fit a few other options:
There is another aftermarket extension version available. too. You can also fit a number of different rear foot boards from Kuryakyn with or without the stock peg mounts and splined adapters.

The ultimate strong rear footboards actually come from the R3Touring (and shared by a few other Triumph models over the years), which will bolt straight up to dual headlight R3s AFTER you remove the Chrome or Black peg mount bracket frame covers #10/#11. This exposes a second bolt mount hole that is the exact width from the single peg mount hole to allow bolting on the R3Touring rear footboards. With a little shimming and drilling a 2nd hole in the Chrome/Black frame covers it should be possible to re-fit them too.

Dual headlight rear pillion pegs, note use of the rear hole in rear pillion peg bracket frame in 2nd image below

1613700298722.png

Dual headlight frame note 2 holes in rear pillion peg bracket
1613700345643.png

R3Touring rear footboards. The identical L & R brackets #5 mount directly to the Dual headlight footpeg frame above.

1613700473072.png

If you want more info/options I have posted heaps on the topic before and you will find a few more if you follow links at thread page bottoms.
www.r3owners.net

WANT TO BUY - WANTED ROCKET PASSENGER FLOORBOARDS

wanting 08 rocket passenger floorboards..contact with price..thanks
www.r3owners.net
www.r3owners.net

If you want to replace the Chrome or Black pillion peg frame covers you would have to drill an extra hole for the front bolt and support the bolt inside the cover with washers or a spacer block of any suitable material to stop the frame cover denting in when the front bolt is tightened.

Or these

ISO®-Board Conversions for Driver or Passenger

kuryakyn-iso-board-conversions-for-driver-or-passenger-1000x1000.jpg
PASSENGER BOARD RELOCATION ARMS -
RIVCO Extensions/relocation brackets TR3005-05
www.customcruisers.com

TRIUMPH ROCKET III PASSENGER BOARD PILLION RELOCATION ARMS
Triumph Rocket III Passenger Board Relocation Arms Rivco TR3005-05
www.customcruisers.com
£97.21

Triumph Rocket III Passenger Board Relocation Arms Rivco TR3005-05

When saddlebags are installed on this model there is little or no room between the passenger peg and the saddlebag for the passengers heel. By moving the boards forward 4 you will gain the needed heel room as well as allow the passenger to be in a more relaxed seating position. The arms have two sets of alignment holes and can be installed at the original height or 1.5 higher.
Triumph Custom Parts in UK do a version as well. Black or Polished
£155.00
TRIUMPH CUSTOM PARTS

Triumph Custom Parts
www.triumphcustomparts.com

Refined Cycle in the USA sells a version too.
Price US$63.16 but you need to buy aftermarket pegs or foot board options.
They also offer a rear footboard style peg like the kurykyn one above.

PE7-close.jpg

PE7.jpg
PE7-on.jpg

PE7-Passenger Peg Extensions for Triumph Rocket III​

Passenger Peg Extensions for All Triumph Rocket III.
For use with AFTERMARKET foot pegs, such as any of the ones we sell or anything that uses a 3/8" or 1/2" bolt or stud to mount. Foot Pegs not included.
These passenger peg extensions move your passenger peg forward 4”, down 2” and out about 1/2”. Ask any passenger and they will tell you they can ride much longer and much more comfortably with these, by relieving pressure on the knees and butt!

They are made of solid billet aluminum and powder coated gloss black to match your frame.

They DO NOT work with stock passenger foot pegs.

To install, just take the clevis pin out of your stock foot peg, use it to connect the PE7 extension, and bolt on your favorite aftermarket foot peg.

Note: Fits with MOST exhaust systems but make sure you have enough clearance, per the measurements above.

FB1-w-clevis-512.jpg

getting a little to hard atm. might just put up with the ones we have
peace

getting a little to hard atm. might just put up with the ones we have
peace
It will be free and only take 15 minutes to do what I posted when you next ride together then. even less the next time if you do not need to re-fit them between her rides.
Cheapest solution of all:

Remove the frame covers and move the stock pillion pegs to the the hole 3 inches forward. Simpleness!;)
aleks-simplesness.png

will this fit my classic frame ?
I have the dresser bars fitted now and have just done a ride to QLD and back
and the wifes calves rub against them so I do need to move them forward and I do like chrome

Nope!

They are single headlight Rocket III TOURING parts...... different frame and fittings, same engine and radiator only as dual headlight Rocket IIIs.

These are just chrome covers and have no function.

Back