You guys have me paranoid about flat tires.....

Dyna plug was suggested. I bought some for trips. Should be easier to force through steel or aramid belts.

They also make a 12 volt inflator.

Some bicycle pumps would be useless for a rear rocket tire. There are high quality double action pumps which speed inflation. Not a lot more money.

Dyna plug was suggested. I bought some for trips. Should be easier to force through steel or aramid belts.

They also make a 12 volt inflator.

Some bicycle pumps would be useless for a rear rocket tire. There are high quality double action pumps which speed inflation. Not a lot more money.
You can carry the small 12V air pumps and carry a plug kit they work great no big deal so get em for your carry tools kit

I went to DynaPlugs site to see what the difference was, if any from a regular plug kit. I could not find any mention. You would think if it was the next best thing to sliced bread they would tout the merits of their product.

So for now tire kit $5-$10. DynaPlug depending on the kit $35-$55. Guess which one I will be using?

What is Ride On Norm ?
Screenshot_20171001-131919.png

I can see the idea behind Ride-On - but the last two punctures I have had were in the bit they say isn't covered. Plug kits are becoming a way of life as more vehicles have no spare wheel. OK for a temp fix - but I'd still get a vulcanised patch. Or if near to End Of Life - replace.

I carry a plug kit and a small air compressor too. I use ride on to balance since I mount my own tires. Sealing punctures is a side benefit.

Back