You Didn't Miss Anything

And even more Clicky Thumbs...

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

And... there you have some...

Hey Mizz Sunshine... Instead of me screwing up the thumbs.. can I ask you to give us a little recap on the pics???

I think that is her.. wilbur. Don't tell Jamie...

About the pictures

It is me with the jacket and full clothing. Sorry guys. :D

The first ones are our bikes. Mine of course is yellow and Honey Bear's is the Black One. He is the guy with the black shirt, black cap, and facial hair. A friend showed up with his burned orange tribal bike.

One is my first gas stop. Prices were about same through out ride. Thank goodness! I was prepared to pay over $3 per gal. Didn't like the idea but expected it. If you know what I mean. Notice the "small" bag on my bike? That is all I took. Notice the big bag on back of my honey bears? And that is just one of his. The other was in motel room. Think I need to teach him how to pack? ha ha. But of course his answer to that is 1) he is twice my size so his clothing would take up more room. and 2) he packs tools, etc, too for that "just in case" situtation. But I will have to tell you this...while at rally my helmet had to go in his bag. I am wearing the full deal and it won't fit in my bags. So I can't tease him too much. All though he did realize how much more he totes than me cause he backed my bike into the parking place at the room one night and he could feel the weight differance. Said there was lots of differance between his and mine.

And of course I got you guys some good "eye candy" to look at. Can't have a good rally without it. :D

Like I said earlier Rally was probably 1/3 the size of last couple of years. I shot a picture from hill showing half of it.

And my honey took a picture of my patch/pin jacket that is still in the works. There are lots more patches w/pins on front. Patches read "Real Women Ride Triumph" and "For Help Trailering Your Harley Call 1-800-2SCARED-2-RIDE"

This "Trailered" Boss Hoss showed up too. Guess he couldn't afford the gas to ride it? Or maybe he needs to call 2SCARED-2RIDE?:D

The only bike I saw of interest was this BSA home built. It was pretty cool! They used a lot of plumbing parts to build it.

How is that for narrative?

Last edited:
Thanks Sunshine for the pics and narrative. Your yellow Rocket looks so much better in the flesh....I like:) Honey Bears(I can't believe I just said that:eek: ) looks great as well. Oh, and so does the tribal.

Sunshine You are very clever concealing your identity, knowing that being mysterious adds to your allure.;) If I had CSI's(the Las Vegas crime show) crime lab software I could cleverly reverse your photo, revealing your true identity.....:cool:

Tomo, Thanks for loading the pics.

Wasn't Tom's Fault

Wasn't Tom's fault. I am the one that forgot to forward the final picture. It was on seperate disk.
Thanks for the complements guys. Honey Bears says everyone thinks he robbed the cradle. But in truth I am just one of those lucky people that will be a kid all her life. :D

Back