You can update your profile, and works on a phone too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joesmoe

IMOKUR2
Ride
Triumph: 2014 Rocket III Touring
We welcome Rocket riders here, and wannabe Rocket riders here, with open arms (forum).

There are reasons folks may want to be anonymous (law enforcement, stalking partner, etc) that are above board, and others that are less so (spammers, the stalker, etc).

For all others, we request you provide the details of your ride (year and model) and location at least. There is room to put in other information too -- for the benefit of fellow forum members -- we never provide this information to third parties.

To add or update your location, your ride, or any other field there, do the following:

1) In the upper right of the page (more middle top on the phone) click on the user handle (for phone users, the ID may not appear - just touch the avatar):

1603369172337.png

2) That will open your Account page. Click on "Account Details"

1603368688680.png

3) That will open a new page.

There are many fields - and you're welcome to work with them, only two are required: 'Location' and 'Ride' (may need to scroll down to see them):

1603368831813.png

Be sure to click 'Save' after you've entered your data.

Last edited:
You just had to outdo me, eh Joe? :eek: :rolleyes:
Flexing your new "staff"? :roll: :roll:

Seriously - GREAT job and nice work. :thumbsup:
This comes up frequently, so why not have something permanent for references?
Another needed reference is the location and bike year and model.
These should be a required entry. Those that wish anonymity can enter something ficticious
like Wayward Pines and Harley Davidson . . .

Yes, this is a sticky.

And on the to-do list for the site, is a differentiation between the vast majority of members who have their ride and location, and the few who don't -- after they've been offered the choice to enter the information.

We don't plan to exclude anyone without cause -- spam is a cause -- for all else is a high bar.

At least we'll have a better idea where each of us are coming from.

Hi, is there any chance of merging my old account with my new one? I couldn't sign in to my old one but would like to see the old posts.
Regards, Gothlander.

You just had to outdo me, eh Joe? :eek: :rolleyes:
Flexing your new "staff"? :roll: :roll:

Seriously - GREAT job and nice work. :thumbsup:
This comes up frequently, so why not have something permanent for references?
Another needed reference is the location and bike year and model.
These should be a required entry. Those that wish anonymity can enter something ficticious
like Wayward Pines and Harley Davidson . . .

Totally agree on the need for location and bike details. It really should be mandatory for anyone asking any questions or seeking advice, or offering advice for that matter. Those who “just like to watch” could be exempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back