Wishes for the 2013 Rocket 3?

Not sure what change is coming, but I was in to see my dealer about trading my bike in just to upgrade and he gave me a sly grin and said to wait a month or two that something was in the works! I asked for details but he was tight lipped! but did say I know how you ride, So just wait a little come back and see me in a month or two! He knows I ve been thinking about the Carpenter Kit, and that I also really like the Phantom Red Haze Paint (like on the TBird) So the ultimate for me would be the paint and the higher performance Rocket! ;)

Twin headlights is the trademark of the RIII IMO. The haze colors are nice. Id like to see a tangerene haze or something like that. The problem with building the biggest, baddest bike is that it is hard to top....only tweak!
Some sort of sport/performance model would be neat. Then again though. It will need emmision controls, and will need to be dialed back to meet demanding govt. specs or some b.s. like that. And knowing myself and others. We will tear it all off any way and make it our own! I only wish would be a radio!

Twin headlights are a must.. Triumph has already ruined the Speed/Street Triple's head lights. No need for a bigger engine, just swap cams, pistons and valves to bring it somewhere close to Carpenter 240 HP specs. Then add a 6th gear! After 70K miles, I still find myself wanting a 6th gear. With the right 6th gear ration, highway gas mileage would increase, and that elusive 200MPH top end would achievable!.. :)

Also.. a real touring version.. would be nice, similar to the Valkyrie Interstate, which has dual headlights!.. Triumph used the Valkyrie when developing the Rocket, why can't they just go all the way and do this with the Touring version?

Something like the Valk Interstate except with a frame mount fairing.
Cruise
Audio
A f*ck'n seat that one can actually ride more than 50 miles on without severe pain.
Change the gear ratios rather than add a 6th. More than enough power to make 5th into an overdrive gear.
Two headlights are a must. This isn't a f*ck'n Road King.

Back